- 5 minutes walk to resort centre, Kreuzboden chairlift behind hotel, ski bus stop almost outside.
- Indoor and interconnected outdoor swimming pools with integral whirlpool.
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and waterbeds.
- Traditional hotel with welcoming atmosphere, bar, lounge and cosy stube.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
This hotel has a traditional feel and has become a real favourite with Crystal customers. It is located by the Kreuzboden chairlift and Frau Jastrinsky and her team ensure that their guests are made to feel at home.
· Kreuzboden chairlift behind hotel · ski bus stop almost outside · 5 minutes walk to village centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Standard rooms that sleep up to 4 (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin and sofa bed and single rooms are available at a supplement. Family apartments sleeping up to 4 with Austrian twin beds and a bedroom with bunk beds are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and balcony.
· indoor pool with integral whirlpool and covered swim-through to outdoor pool · sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (3-7pm) · relaxation area with waterbeds · extra charge for solarium and massage · bar (open until 11pm) · lounge · cosy stube · extra charge for bathrobes · 65 bedrooms · lift to 2 floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffets · weekly farmers' buffet and candlelit dinner · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
The outdoor pool will be closed when temperature is below zero.
The hotel is non-smoking throughout.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.