- Excellent location 1 minute walk from ski lift with skiing back to the hotel.
- Luxurious hotel with superb facilities.
- Large indoor swimming pool and heated outdoor pool with panoramic views, 1500m² spa including saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and fitness room.
- Large lounge and bar areas with free WiFi, superb winter garden area.
- Free kid's club with supervision Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.00pm (3-10 yrs incl.).
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Expertly run by the Fender family this hotel has long been established as one of Austria's finest. The Hochfirst is situated a short walk from the Festkogl gondola, with skiing back to the hotel. The spa area offers an impressive array of leisure facilities. The hotel still retains the charm and character of a grand old hotel and has a deserved reputation for excellent cuisine.
· ski to door · 1 minute walk to Festkogl gondola
for 2 people on half board sharing a north facing room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. South west facing rooms are available at a supplement as well as single rooms with private shower. Also available at a supplement are junior suites sleeping up to 4 (max. 2 adults and 2 children) consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, as are newly refurbished superior south facing rooms (max. 2 adults and 1 child) with balcony and separate WC. All bedrooms have hairdryer, extra charge for WiFi, cable TV and balcony.
· large indoor swimming pool and outdoor pool · superb spa including 2 whirlpools, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms and fitness room · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage · comfortable lounge and fantastic dining room and bar areas · superb winter garden · extra charge for WiFi · free kid's club available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (3-10 yrs incl.) · 90 bedrooms · lift to all floors
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly themed evening • early meals for children • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free kid's club available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (3-10 yrs incl.).
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Indulgent and relaxing wellness facilities make these accommodations perfect for you to unwind.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.