- Excellent location 1 minute walk from ski lift with skiing back to the hotel.
- Luxurious hotel with superb facilities.
- Large indoor swimming pool and heated outdoor pool with panoramic views, 1500m² spa including saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and fitness room.
- Large lounge and bar areas with free WiFi, superb winter garden area.
- Recommended by Crystal - Free kid's club with supervision Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (3-10 yrs incl.).
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Expertly run by the Fender family this hotel has long been established as one of Austria's finest. The Hochfirst is situated a short walk from the Festkogl gondola, with skiing back to the hotel. The spa area offers an impressive array of leisure facilities. The hotel still retains the charm and character of a grand old hotel and has a deserved reputation for excellent cuisine.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· ski to door · 1 minute walk to Festkogl gondola
for 2 people on half board sharing a north facing Zirbenkogl room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. North facing Festkogl rooms with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony are also available. South west facing Hochfirst rooms sleeping 2 (or 2 adults and 1 child) are available at a supplement as well as single Verwall rooms with private shower. Also available at a supplement are junior suites sleeping up to 4 (max. 2 adults and 2 children) consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, all bedrooms have hairdryer, extra charge for WiFi, cable
· large indoor swimming pool and outdoor pool · superb spa including 2 whirlpools, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms and fitness room · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage · comfortable lounge and fantastic dining room and bar areas · superb winter garden · extra charge for WiFi · free kid's club available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (3-10 yrs incl.) · 90 bedrooms · lift to all floors
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly themed evening • early meals for children • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
The Hotel Hochfirst offers a all season free kids club for children aged 3-10 years inclusive.
The kids club is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm throughout the season.
These facilities do not need to be pre-booked.
Terms and conditions apply.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free kid's club available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (3-10 yrs incl.)
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.