Innsbruck - 1 hour 30 minutes
• Cup of coffee from €3.50 • Small beer from €4.00 • Bottle of house wine from €25.00 • Schnitzel from €18.00 • Glass of coke from €3.50 • Schnapps from €3.00 • Sandwich from €9.00 • Pizza from €10.50 • Burger & fries from €10.50
Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
Less than 2 hour transfer
Pistes over 2,500m
Advanced Ski Rating
Intermediates Ski Rating
Beginners Ski Rating
So what's it like?
Recently voted the most snow sure resort in Europe, a fantastic area
Situated in the spectacular Ötz Valley, Obergurgl is Austria's highest parish, resulting in an excellent snow record and a very long ski season. The village remains largely unspoilt with a charming ambience and a selection of traditional après ski bars and beer kellers. The skiing and lifts start directly from the village, with skiing back at the end of the day to virtually all the hotels we feature. Head for the spectacular 'Top Mountain Star' restaurant at 3082m for some breathtaking views.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
Ski Information Beginners
This is the ideal base for beginners with plenty of forgiving blue runs, some rising to almost 3,000m with spectacular views.
Ski Information Intermediates
Pistes on the Festkogl and Gaisberg in Obergurgl are mainly above the tree line and lead right down to the village. Experience some exciting tree skiing around the Steinmann lift, while Hochgurgl offers a variety of long challenging runs.
Ski Information Advanced
The area has some surprisingly good advanced skiing. The Höhe Mut is one of the Tirol's biggest bump runs. Sattel has some great off-piste and the exhilarating Festkogl ski route is steep and unforgettable in fresh powder. On the Hochgurgl side you can head for the Königstal for excellent off-piste or try the black runs down from the top of the Wurmkogl at 3082m.
· Krump'n Stadl · Josl Keller · Nederhütte
Curling, outdoor ice skating
A superb choice of restaurants, plus numerous excellent cafés. Traditional 3-course dinner from approx. €25. For local and international food try: · Pic Nic · Wiesenthal · Romantika · Belmonte · David's Hut
· Post office · Banks and cashpoints · Shops · Supermarket · Pharmacy
One way (arrival) from £27pp
Return from £50pp
Children: Ski school lunch and supervision approx. €17 per day (payable locally).
Bobo miniclub: For 3-4 yrs incl. 2 hours of ski tuition per day, bookable locally day by day - approx. €36 per session.
Kindergarten: For non-skiing children from 3 years. Bookable locally day by day - approx. €30 for 2 hours.
• Free access to night skiing lifts with area lift pass
Kids ski free
• Free lift pass for children up to and incl. 8 years
• Free helmet hire with pre-booked children's ski and board equipment
• Free ski and boot hire for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same - up to and including 10 years