- Central location, 10 minutes walk to Penken gondola or ski bus stops outside.
- Sauna, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room.
- Squash and indoor tennis courts.
- Cosy lounge with open fire, regular live music.
- Children's playroom with toys.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
With a warm welcome from the Moigg famiily, this traditionally styled Tirolean hotel provides a comfortable and friendly base in the heart of Mayrhofen. The Berghof is a superb property, centrally located for the village and ski lifts and offers a fantastic range of facilities.
· central location · ski bus stop outside · 10 minutes walk to Penken gondola
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Some rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
· sauna, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room · squash and indoor tennis courts (free 8am-4pm) · extra charge for solarium and massage · cosy lounge with open fire · regular live music · children's playroom with toys · extra charge for WiFi · lift to all floors · 95 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course · daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · weekly farmers' buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.