Innsbruck 2 hrs 15 mins
Glacier High Altitude Guaranteed Snow
high altitude skiing
Birmingham, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
So what's it like?
Exceptional quality resort, the place to be seen!
Lech is a superb ski resort offering everything you could want from a winter sports holiday - including high quality hotels, fine dining and great après ski. Lech is full of international flavour, attracting a wide scope of visitors from all over the world - including royalty. The 'Arlberg Ski Circus' lift pass covers the resorts of Lech, Zürs, Zug, Stuben, St. Anton, Sonnenkopf and St. Christoph.
Lech offers gentle nursery slopes, which are located beside the village centre. Long, wide, groomed blue runs are the order of the day.
Tremendous terrain for the intermediate skier. Countless opportunities open up from Lech via the central Schlegelkopf or Schlosskopf lifts. From the other side of Lech centre you can access the slopes of Zürs via the Rufikopf lift. With its amazing ski-in/ski-out location these areas offer a huge variety of blue and red runs.
The best and the most challenging off-piste skiing can be found in Lech with plenty of testing black runs and routes.
Outdoor bars and cafés line the main street where there's a fun, friendly après ski atmosphere. Try: • Tannenbergerhof • s'Pfefferkörndl • Fux • Scotch Club • Gasthof Post
· Sports Centre · Tobogganing · Curling · Ice skating · Indoor golf · Winter walks · Snowshoe walking · Sleigh rides · Winter feeding of high-alpine game
There are over 55 restaurants available, from cosy inns to well-known gourmet restaurants, some with international awards.
· Shops · Banks and cash machines · Post office
One way (arrival) from £30 pp
Return from £58 pp
You don't have to ski in Lech to experience the stunning mountain scenery. As a traditional winter sports destination you can have as much fun off, as on the piste. Some of the highlights include:
• 20km of winter footpaths taking you out of the pretty village and into the surrounding picturesque landscape. Alternatively take a snowshoe walk into a hidden winter world of nature and tranquility. Guided walks are offered including full moon night tours for a truly unique experience.
• Try cross country skiing with over 20km of marked trails around the area. Equipment and lessons can be booked locally.
• Fly down the spectacular floodlit toboggan run from Oberlech to Lech, an exhilarating experience for all ages!
• Take a horse drawn carriage ride. From the wooden covered bridge in Lech you can relax and absorb the scenery on a romantic sleigh ride. Take a one way ride to Zug and walk back along the valley or enjoy a trip around Lech by night.
Local area rep. We'll give you a call to say hi once you've settled into your accommodation. We'll get you sorted with your lift passes, lessons and equipment so you can settle in and get on the slopes as soon as possible. You can also find our phone number, lots of tips, activities and après events in your info pack. We've got loads of insider tips for your ski resort. Just call 24/7.
Ski Kindergarten: The Ski Kindergarten combines ski and play - 45 mins of skiing morning and afternoon, plus tobogganing, building snowmen, crafts and more. Pre bookable for £255 for 6 days (sun-fri 9.00-16.00)
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
Kids ski free
• Free child helmet hire when booking skis and boots.
Snowman lift pass
• For children born 2006 or later €10 per person (available locally).
Senior lift pass
• Adults born 1938 or earlier pay €100 for a season pass or €20 for one day, €40 for 2 days €60 for 3 days or €80 for 4 days (available locally).