- Located in Aurach, 4km from Kitzbühel, easily accessible by ski bus or taxi.
- 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop to access Kitzbühel ski area.
- Pre-booked equipment can be stored at the hire shop in Kitzbühel (local charge).
- Sauna available Sunday to Friday.
- Welcoming lounge with open fireplace and bar in which to relax.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Aurach is located in the idyllic village of Aurach. The ski area and cosmopolitan town of Kitzbühel, with bars, shops and leisure facilities is just 4km away, easily accessible by ski bus (approx. 5-10 minutes bus ride) or taxi. Aurach itself is a small and very pictureseque village where you can appreciate the contrasting peace and quiet. The family-run Hotel Aurach, has a welcoming lounge with open fireplace and bar in which to relax after your evening meal. All Kitzbühel pre-bookable ski packs are available for guests in Aurach and equipment can be stored at the hire shop in Kitzbühel (local charge).
2 for 1 Ski carriage
Bring your own equipment and save with this 2 for 1 offer on ski/board carriage.
Available from Dec 14-Apr 15. Terms apply.
• located in Aurach, 4km from Kitzbühel • 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop to access Kitzbühel ski area
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms consisting of 1 room with Austrian twin and sofa or camp beds (sleeping max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) are also available. All rooms have cable TV and hairdryer.
• extra charge sauna (available Sunday to Friday) and for solarium • bar • lounge with open fire place • free WiFi • 25 bedrooms
• buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meals with choice of main course • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Aurach has a limited rep service as the Crystal rep is based in Kitzbühel.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.