- Central village location, backing on to the beginners ski slopes and lifts, ski bus stops outside.
- Newly renovated impressive hotel with Austrian ambience, inviting dining room and delicious food.
- Indoor heated pool with integrated whirlpool and modern wellness area.
- Great for families - with games room featuring Playstation, table football, darts and pool table.
- Free WiFi throughout hotel.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Tauernhof is a comfortable, impressive hotel located in the village centre and backing onto the Lechnerberg beginners' slopes and ski lifts. The hotel recently renovated many of the public areas and has a charming Austrian ambience with cosy stubes, as well as an inviting dining room and delicious food. With fantastic new leisure facilities and tastefully decorated rooms the Tauernhof is a delight to return to for a pleasurable and relaxing evening after a long day's skiing.
· central village location · backing on to the beginners ski slopes · ski bus stop outside
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Standard rooms, balcony rooms and single rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Junior suites sleeping up to 4 people consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds, single bed, put-up bed and private shower are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, cable TV and free WiFi.
· new 500m² Tauernreich wellness area · indoor heated pool with integrated whirlpool and family sauna · steam room, infra red cabin, 2 saunas, 2 relaxation rooms with atmospheric lights and panoramic views · extra charge for massage and bathrobes · fitness room · lounge/bar area · games room with Playstation, table football, darts and pool table · free WiFi · 48 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast including regional and organic produce · sparkling wine breakfast on Sundays · sweet and savoury après ski snacks in hotel bar · 4 course evening meals with daily salad, cheese and fresh fruit buffets · weekly desert buffet · weekly gala dinner or farmers' buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Free daily après ski snack 3-4.30pm (drinks not included)
• Free weekly sparkling wine breakfast (Sundays)
• Reduced rates available at the Kaprun Tauern Spa World facility
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Indulgent and relaxing wellness facilities make these accommodations perfect for you to unwind.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.