- Central location, 3 minutes walk to Lechnerberg lifts or 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop.
- Family run, friendly and popular guesthouse in good location.
- On a bed and breakfast basis giving you the opportunity to sample the local restaurants.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Annelies is a very friendly and popular place, situated close to the centre of Kaprun. The ski bus stop, Optimum Sports Centre and Schaufelberg lift are all close by. Accommodation is based on bed and breakfast, allowing guests the flexibility to enjoy Kaprun's wide range of restaurants.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· central village location · 3 minutes walk to Lechnerberg lifts · 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms consisting of Austrian twin and sofa bed are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All bedrooms have cable TV, free internet link and are non-smoking.
· small, family run property · 10 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast
The guesthouse has no lift.
Children under 3 yrs are not accepted.
Same sex groups of more than 4 adults are not accepted.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.