Guesthouse Annelies in , Austria
- Central location, 3 minutes walk to Lechnerberg lifts or 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop.
- Family run, friendly and popular guesthouse in good location.
- On a bed and breakfast basis giving you the opportunity to sample the local restaurants.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Annelies is a very friendly and popular place, situated close to the centre of Kaprun. The ski bus stop, Optimum Sports Centre and Schaufelberg lift are all close by. Accommodation is based on bed and breakfast, allowing guests the flexibility to enjoy Kaprun's wide range of restaurants.
· central village location · 3 minutes walk to Lechnerberg lifts · 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms consisting of Austrian twin and sofa bed are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All bedrooms have cable TV, free internet link and are non-smoking.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· small, family run property · 10 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast
The guesthouse has no lift.
Children under 3 yrs are not accepted.
Same sex groups of more than 4 adults are not accepted.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.