- Situated above the resort centre, approx. 10-12 minutes walk to ski lifts and village centre or 3-5 minutes walk to ski bus stop with regular buses to the local lifts and glacier.
- Comfortable accommodation with cosy lounge/dining room with bar area and sauna (4.30pm-6.30pm, 6 times weekly).
- Services of Crystal chalet hosts.
- Children accepted all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Chalet Abendruh offers comfortable accommodation with private facilities in all rooms. The cosy dining room with bar allows you to chat with other guests about your day's skiing and relax for the whole evening. Situated above the resort centre, the ski bus to the local lifts and to the glacier stops below the chalet. Alternatively you can walk down to the local lifts.
Nothing tastes as good as a free drink! Book your holiday and receive some free drinks during your stay. Check out the details for more information.
· approx. 10-12 minutes walk to ski lifts and village centre · 3-5 minutes walk to ski bus stop
Chalet Abendruh - sleeps 26-30 (room numbers in brackets):
ground floor: Sauna.
first floor: Non-smoking pine stube. Living/dining room with bar. Quad room with double bed plus pull-out sofa bed, balcony, en suite shower and WC (1). Quad room consisting of two connected double bedrooms with shared en suite shower and WC (2).
second floor: Quad room with twin plus pull-out sofa bed, balcony, en suite shower and WC (3). Two twin rooms with en suite shower and WC (4 & 7). Twin room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (5). Twin room with en suite shower and WC (6). third floor: One twin room with en suite shower and WC (12). Four twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (8,9,10 & 11).
· lounge/dining room with bar area · non-smoking stube · sauna (4.30pm-6.30pm, 6 times weekly) · services of Crystal chalet hosts · Crystal staff live in · 12 bedrooms
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
The chalet has no lift. Crystal staff live in.
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Free wine or cordial with evening meals • Free and reduced priced holidays for children aged 2-11 yrs incl. sharing with 2 adults
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.