Hotel Hochsöldenin , Austria
- New to Crystal for winter 16/17.
- Next to the slopes, a few minutes' walk to the centre.
- Quality, family-run hotel with excellent service.
- Indoor pool and wellness area with outdoor whirlpool.
- Great restaurant, bar, lounge and games room.
- Free WiFi throughout.
So what's it like?
In arguably one of the most beautiful ski areas in the Alps, the Hotel Hochsölden embodies the atmosphere of this exclusive resort. It’s a haven of peace and quiet away from the infamous après of Sölden – but still close enough if you fancy a wild night out. The hotel is a couple of minutes’ walk to the resort centre and lifts, and it’s right next to the piste.
Professionalism and quality service are the order of the day at the family-run Hochsölden. It’s only open in winter, so they’re completely focused on making ski holidays great.
One of the highlights of the hotel is the wellness area, where you can swim laps in the pool, unwind in the adult-only Finnish sauna and steam room, or soothe sore muscles in the whirlpool, which has beautiful views of the Ötzal mountains.
The restaurant champions tradition with a modern touch, serving delicious local cuisine made with regional products. There’s also a bar and lounge, as well as a games room with table tennis for those who’ve still got a bit of energy left.
The rooms are classically modern with wooden furniture and floors, and extra touches like bathrobes and slippers to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
· at the top of a steep hill · 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to the nearest lift · 1 minute's walk to the nursery slopes
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite/cable TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and fridge, and are non-smoking.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and mountain views.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· indoor pool · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage, on request · bar · smoking lounge · sun terrace · games room · in-house ski shop · ski room with heated boot rack · free WiFi · lift to all floors
· buffet breakfast · afternoon snack (3.30-4.30pm) · 3 or 4-course buffet evening meals
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.