Salzburg 1 hr 30 mins
· Draught beer €3.00 · bottle of house wine €9.00 · coffee €1.50 · burger & fries €5.20
Belfast City, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds/bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton
So what's it like?
A delightful resort at the heart of Austria's largest ski area
Ellmau has, without doubt, one of the prettiest settings in our programme - nestling between the Kitzbüheler Alps and the majestic Wilder Kaiser mountains. The relaxed village centre has a range of shops and is dotted with cosy bars and cafés. In the local area, the Astberg skiing has some good runs and gives great views of the Kitzbühel valley. For the more adventurous the Hartkaiser links you into the fantastic Ski Welt circuit linking 8 resorts with 279km of piste. You'll find a great atmosphere both in the rustic cabins and covered bars on the mountain and down in the lively village bars. Ellmau really is a great choice of resort for everyone.
Ellmau has great nursery slopes in the village centre. The caring instructors will teach you well so that you will quickly progress on to the many gentle runs in the area.
Ellmau is one of the 8 resorts linked up on the Ski Welt Circuit with 279km of piste and 91 lifts to choose from. Access to this area is via the Hartkaiser mountain railway from which the entire system fans out and the views are stupendous.
Experts will find plenty to choose from both on and off-piste, including the Silleralm descent and the Eiberg slalom run, both on Söll's Hohe Salve mountain.
Lively and fairly exclusive · Memory bar · Heldenbar with live music · Pub 66 · Otzis nightclub.
There is also a great Crystal après ski programme in resort.
· 'Kaiserbad' swimming pool centre, sauna, steam-bath · Tennis · Squash · Sleigh rides · Curling
A good variety of restaurants and cafés, all within easy walking distance of the centre · Fondue or 3-course meals from 15-20 · Café Hermann · Pizzeria Stern · Ellmaueralm · Lobewein · Buchingerstüberl
· 50kms of cleared walks · Cross-country skiing · Shops and Banks · Excursions to Salzburg
One way (arrival) from: £24 pp
Return from: £45 pp
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Free ski storage at ski hire shop
Kids ski free
• Free child (aged 15 yrs. and under) lift pass for every adult lift pass bought for departures 7-14 Dec 2013 & 15-29 Mar 2014 (excludes First Time, Improver packages and Bundles).
• Free lift pass for children born 2008 or later.
• Free ski and boot hire for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same.
• Free tuition for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same.
• Free child helmet when pre-booking skis & boots.