- Central village location, ski bus stops closeby, ski lifts 10-15 minutes walk.
- Family run hotels with excellent service - connected by passageway.
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, relaxation area and new blockhouse sauna in garden.
- Free use of swimming pool at nearby Hotel Palace.
- Lounge area with bar and stube.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Rauscher and Paracelsus is a family-run hotel owned by the Köstinger family. This small and friendly hotel has rooms across 2 inter-connected buildings (rooms can be in either) and has a generously sized wellness area with Finnish sauna and steam bath. Food is always important after a day skiing and at the Rauscher and Paracesus you can indulge in a superb selection of local delicacies.
· central position · ski bus stop almost outside · 10-15 minutes walk to ski lift
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Superior rooms sleeping up to 3, some with balcony (max. 2 adults and 1 child) are also available at a supplement. As are single rooms, some with balcony, that can also sleep a child in a separate sofa bed. All bedrooms have flatscreen cable TV, free WiFi and hairdryer.
· spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and large relaxation area · small fitness room · extra charge for massage and whirlpool · bar · small lounge and stube · free WiFi · non smoking dinning room · 50 bedrooms · lifts to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly dessert buffet · Christmas and 5 course New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Special offers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free glass of beer, house wine or soft drink with evening meals.
· Free use of swimming pool at Hotel Palace.
Indulgent and relaxing wellness facilities make these accommodations perfect for you to unwind.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.