There's a huge variety of around 80 restaurants in Pas. Most of them are small, family-run places but there are a few gourmet offerings if you're looking for something a bit more special.
• KSB Altitude - You'll need a reservation for this pricey slopeside eatery, but it's well worth it. They serve amazing steaks grilled on an open fire, and they come in L, XL or XXL (700g worth of meat).
• Underground Bar & Grill - A lively place that offers legendary ribs and a great choice of steaks, burgers and chicken, plus live sports on TV.
• El Marselles - The varied international menu includes raclette and fondue, as well as tapas, pizza and steaks - plus gorgeous panoramic views.
• La Familia - An authentic family-run restaurant where you can watch them cook amazing steaks, lamb and seafood in the open kitchen.
• Melting Pot - The name says it all - choose from a varied menu that includes all types of cuisine, and enjoy the welcoming atmosphere and friendly service.
Probably the liveliest resort in Andorra, Pas de la Casa is home to affordable and vibrant après. The huge selection of bars all have cheap drinks prices, made cheaper by their happy hours.
· CBbC - The snowy sister to Ibiza's Cala Bassa Beach Club. Located on the mountain, music and dancing on the terrace begins at 3pm.
· Underground - Hosts live lounge sessions as well as some of Ibiza's resident DJs playing a range of different music genres.
· Red Lion - Popular sports bar showing major matches and serving tasty snacks like toasties and pizzas.
· Marlboro Bar (Red Chillout Lounge) - Making the best - and most affordable - mojito on the mountain and playing deep house for a relaxing vibe.
· Milwaukee - Another great sports bar that plays party-starting music. Once a week it also holds the famous Rib Shack Evening.
Tips from our local team
- Intermediates and above can take the quieter Gavatxa run from Grau Roig back to Pas at the end of the day.
- Have lunch at Pessons in Grau Roig or Sol i Neu at the bottom of the Soldeu gondola - both are excellent.
Heading back to Pas de la Casa through Grau Roig can be a bit busy towards the end of the day. If you’re a less experienced skier it may be best to head back a bit earlier, however if you’re confident on reds the Antenes lift offers you a great alternative. The Gavatxa run is a less popular route but will get you back to Pas de la Casa in time for après.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in Pas de la Casa so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.