A lively, snowsure ski resort giving great value for money in the Grandvalira ski area.
- Highest resort in the Pyrenees at 2,050m - gets strong snow coverage and a long season.
- Bustling town with great après, thanks to its proximity to the French border.
- Budget-friendly accommodation is complemented by inexpensive food and drink.
Pas de la Casa might be a small resort but it has a big reputation. This little party town has a huge selection of bars and restaurants, cheap drink prices and reasonably priced, good quality food. There’s a varied mix of apartments and hotels to choose from, all dependent on your budget. You’ll also have your pick of reduced-tax shops with great deals on ski gear, electronic goods and your favourite tipples.
All of this makes it a top destination for skiers on a budget or groups looking for a resort where there’s as much fun to be had off the slopes as on them. It might lack a little bit of the traditional ski resort charm but if you’re after an affordable and fun ski break, it certainly ticks all the boxes.
Top 3 accommodations in Pas de la Casa
from £352 per person
from £331 per person
from £425 per person
2 for 1 Equipment
Available on selected dates. Terms apply.
£50 off per person
Kids Ski Free
- Free lift pass for children aged between 6 and 11 years, must be pre-booked.
- Free lift pass for children aged 5 years and under, available in resort.
- Free helmet for children when pre-booking skis and boots.
Free lift pass for adults aged 70 years and over, available in resort.