Sant Roma Apartmentsin , Andorra
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- 3 minutes' bus ride or 10-15 minutes' walk to the main gondola.
- Spacious, great value for money apartments ideal for families and groups.
- Restaurant and snack bar open all day.
- Pool table, air hockey, darts and game machine available in bar.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
Situated a short walk from the village centre and with the convenience of a ski bus stop right on the door step, the well-equipped Sant Roma Apartments offer a good standard of accommodation and fantastic value for money.
Onsite facilities include a restaurant, snack bar and WiFi throughout - making these spacious apartments, exclusive to Crystal, the ideal choice for a ski holiday in Arinsal.
Half Price Lift Pass Bundles
· ski bus stop outside · 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 3 minutes bus ride or 5-10 minutes' walk to the gondola and ski school meeting point
All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with hot plates, fridge and microwave, bathroom with private bath or shower and WC, hairdryer, telephone, WiFi and satellite TV in living area and bedroom. Towels and linen are included and are changed twice a week.
Type C Apartment - sleeps 2-4: Double or twin bedroom and living area with two single sofa beds.
Type D Apartment - sleeps 2-5: Twin bedroom and living area with three single sofa beds.
· snack bar/restaurant offering breakfast, all day snacks and 3-course lunch and dinner menus (except Sun and Mon) · pool table, air hockey and other games available in the bar · private ski locker per apartment · free WiFi in all apartments · 4 apartments
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).