Poblado Apartmentsin , Andorra
- Fantastic location, right in the centre of Arinsal and next to the gondola.
- Fully-equipped, spacious self-catering apartments.
- Hugely friendly and helpful staff.
- Quo Vadis après bar, one of the most popular hang-outs in resort.
- Weekly après event and daily video footage from the slopes and ski school, shown in the bar.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Poblado Apartments are the ideal choice if you’re looking for great-value accommodation in Arinsal. Centrally-located, you’ll be close to the shops, bars, restaurants and ski lifts – meaning you can be on the mountain or sitting back with a beer in no time.
The apartments are simple, warm and spacious, and each have a well-equipped kitchenette and a living area with dining table and chairs. They all sleep up to four people, but you can choose whether to go for a one-room studio or an apartment with a separate bedroom.
Continental breakfast at the onsite Quo Vadis bar is included – and, if you really don’t fancy cooking, you can upgrade to half board to eat dinner there too. Quo Vadis is one of the most popular après bars in town. They host weekly après events and regularly show video footage from the day’s ski school adventures, so gear up for some lively evenings spent with good friends.
Speaking of good friends – the staff at the Poblado may well become just that. They’re all incredibly friendly and go above and beyond to make sure you have the best trip possible.
Crystal Ski Plus for Winter 17/18 – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package.
Ski Plus availability: All season (excluding Christmas, New Year, February half-term and Easter departure dates)
· in the resort centre · less than 1 minute's walk to the lift
All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with hot plates, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and fridge; bathroom with private bath or shower and WC; TV, hairdryer and safe. Towels and linen are included.
Type C studio - sleeps 2-4: living area with twin beds and double sofa bed.
Type C apartment - sleeps 2-4: twin bedroom and living area with double sofa bed.
· Quo Vadis après bar with satellite TV and food menu · weekly après event · ski video footage presentation in bar · breakfast room · ski lockers · 16 apartments
· continental buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board includes: 3-course evening meal
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.