Hotel Xalet Verdúin , Andorra
- 3 minutes' walk from the centre of Arinsal and the main gondola.
- Traditional hotel offering a good standard of accommodation and facilities.
- Known for its great food and comfortable rooms.
- Warm and friendly welcome from the owners, always keen to ensure you have a great stay.
- Lounge, bar, ski lockers and free high speed WiFi in rooms and communal areas.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Xalet Verdu ticks plenty of boxes for those looking to stay in Arinsal. The location is ideal - just a short walk from the centre of the village, where you’ll find a wide selection of bars, restaurants, nightclubs and shops, not to mention the main gondola, so you can get up on the slopes easily.
Your friendly hosts, Paco and Ricardo, offer an attentive service and will always go the extra mile to make sure your holiday goes as smoothly as possible.
The bedrooms are classically-furnished and public areas include a lounge, bar area and restaurant. Evening meals tend to be buffets for starters and dessert while the main course is served at your table. All in all, this hotel makes for a perfect no-fuss choice for your ski holiday.
Half Price Lift Pass Bundles
· 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 3 minutes' walk to the gondala
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, hairdryer, kettle with tea and coffee making facilities, safe and telephone.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin or double bed, single bed, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Please note: Single room is available on request at an extra cost.
· lounge and bar · restaurant · TV room/library · ski lockers · free high speed WiFi
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and starter buffet · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.