Hotel Xalet Besoliin , Andorra
- 10 minutes' walk to the Arinsal gondola and resort centre.
- Quieter, family-friendly location.
- Good value accommodation with a friendly atmosphere.
- Choice of rooms or apartments.
- Bar, lounge, terrace and ski lockers.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Xalet Besoli is located in a quiet street, a 10-minute walk from the main gondola and the resort centre. You'll find great value accommodation with rooms and apartments sleeping up to 5 adults, making this an ideal place for families or groups.
The breakfast is your traditional holiday buffet breakfast fare. However, for the evening meal, you can expect catalan-style dishes. As a smaller establishment, the staff are only too happy to interact and advise you on what is on the menu each day. It all adds up to make Xalet Besoli a homely, good value winter retreat.
· 10 minutes' walk to the gondola · 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a safe and telephone.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private bath and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: two sets of twin beds, private bath and WC.
All apartments have a kitchenette and bathroom with private bath and WC.
Type B apartment - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds and single sofa bed.
Type D apartment - sleeps 2-5: Either one bedroom with three single beds and one bedroom with two single beds OR two bedrooms with two single beds each and one sofa bed.
Please note: While the apartments have kitchenette facilities, they are also on a half board basis.
· restaurant · bar and lounge · TV lounge · terrace · ski lockers · free hight speed WiFi throughout
· buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meals - drinks inlcuded with your first dinner · Christmas Eve gala meal and New Year's Eve gala meal with aperitif and drinks included
Please note that both the hotel and apartments are on a half board basis.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.