Hotel St Gothardin , Andorra
- Resort centre and gondola only a 3-minute bus ride or 5-10-minute walk away.
- Large hotel with excellent facilities.
- Lounge bar, two restaurants, games room and live music twice a week.
- Popular choice for families and groups.
- Free WiFi throughout.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The St Gothard is one of Arinsal’s largest hotels and offers a great variety of rooms (there are 154 in total) to suit all sizes of family and group. It’s located around 1km from the resort centre, and the free ski bus stops almost outside the front door.
As you'd expect in big ski hotel, there are loads of facilities to make your time off the slopes just as enjoyable as the time on them - pamper yourself with a massage, relax on the comfortable sofas with a drink or listen to live music each week in the bar, whilst sharing stories of the day's adventures.
1/3 off Lift Pass Bundles
· ski bus stop outside · 3 minutes' bus ride or 5-10 minutes' walk to the lifts and resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and safe. At a supplement Superior rooms include bathrobes, slippers and 30 minutes access to the spa per person per day.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds or double bed, private bath, shower and WC.
Superior Twin or Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds or double bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, single bed, private bath, shower and WC.
Superior Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, single bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
Superior Quad Room - sleeps 3-4: Four single beds, private bath, shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
· bar with live music twice a week · games room · lounge · TV room · extra charge for sauna, whirlpool and massage · free WiFi throughout · lift to all floors · 154 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meals with daily salad bar, starter and dessert buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.