Hotel Princesa Parcin , Andorra
- Excellent central location, 2 minutes' walk to the main gondola.
- A leading hotel in Arinsal, modern and stylish with deluxe bedrooms.
- Extra charge for superb spa centre with hydromassage pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam room and ice fountain.
- Piano bar, daily live music and ten-pin bowling.
- Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club for kids aged 3-12 years.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Princesa Parc is a large, stylish hotel in an unbeatable location - close to the main gondola and only moments from the resort’s hub.
There’s a brilliant range of facilities to keep everyone entertained off the slopes. The superb spa and wellness area is the place to go to soothe sore muscles in the hydromassage pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and ice fountain for a small extra charge - perfect after hard day's skiing. There's also a choice of bars, a bowling alley and pool tables. If you've got the family in tow, you can drop your little ones at the free kids' club.
To make your stay even simpler, you can upgrade to our excellent Drinks and Leisure package to get drinks, spa entry, bowling and more all included.
Crystal Ski Plus for Winter 17/18 – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package.
Ski Plus availability: All season (excluding Christmas, New Year, February half-term and Easter departure dates)
· excellent central location · 2 minutes' walk to the gondola
All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, free WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, safe (€20 deposit required) and minibar.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private bath and WC.
Double room - sleeps 2: double bed, private bath and WC.
Triple room - sleeps 3: double bed, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Quad room - sleeps 3-4: double bed, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Family room - sleeps 4-5 (max 4 adults): double bed, double sofa bed, single mattress, private bath, shower and WC.
Lux twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC
Lux double room - sleeps 2: double bed, private shower and WC.
Lux triple room - sleeps 3: double bed, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Lux quad room - sleeps 3-5: double bed, double sofa bed, extra single bed, private shower and WC.
· Louis XV buffet restaurant · Aquarium cocktail and piano bar · live music · extra charge for ten-pin bowling · extra charge for Internet terminal · free WiFi in rooms · extra charge for spa centre with hydromassage pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam room, ice fountain and fitness room · extra charge for massages and beauty treatments · ski room with private lockers (€20 deposit required) · children's play area · Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club · lift to all floors · 195 rooms
Optional upgrade to Drinks and Leisure package includes: Drinks in the restaurant and bars, spa entry, bowling and billiards.
· buffet breakfast · 4-course buffet evening meal with a choice of main course, and salad, starter and dessert buffets · daily hors d'oeuvres · show cooking · Christmas Eve gala dinner, plus drinks and snacks in the Salon Bar (5-7pm) · New Year's Eve gala dinner and cotillion included - live music and open bar with champagne (midnight - 1am) · €30 supplement per person to eat in the à la carte restaurant at the sister hotel Diana Parc
Good to know
- Entry must be pre-booked.
- Admission is €15 for adults or €10 for children, for 2 hours.
- Children aged 3-11 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children are permitted from 2-6pm (Mon, Wed and Fri) and from 10am-1pm (Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun).
- Flip flops or sandals must be worn.
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Andorra and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.