Hotel Palarinein , Andorra
- 5 minutes' bus ride to the main gondola and resort centre.
- Free evening shuttle bus to resort centre.
- Excellent value for money and an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Bambú après bar with open fireplace and live entertainment.
- Free WiFi throughout and access to Playstation 3 consoles.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Run by a lovely British couple, the Hotel Palarine will give a completely different feel to your ski break than any other accommodation in Arinsal. Located in Erts, it's just a 5 minute bus ride to the main gondola and Arinsal resort centre.
The hotel is a favourite among Crystal customers, thanks to rooms which are furnished to be perfectly suited to a ski holiday - spacious, traditional and nicely decorated.
The wonderful restaurant and bar are an unexpected treat, with a playful south-east Asian theme running through. Breakfast is plentiful and decidedly British, with several cooked options to choose from as well as the usual continental offerings.
Half Price Lift Pass Bundles
· 5 minutes' bus ride to the lifts · ski bus stop outside · 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre and gondola
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, WiFi and hairdryer.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single sofa beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request.
· Bambú après bar with HD Sky TV, open fireplace and varied entertainment programme including live music and magic · Playstation 3 consoles · extra charge for Bambú Oriental restaurant · seating area with TV in reception · board games available · extra charge (€6 per person per day) for use of the spa in the nearby Ordino sports centre · free evening hotel-run shuttle bus to the resort centre (times vary depending on demand) · free WiFi · 36 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · themed buffet evenings including Tex-Mex, Chinese, Indian, Italian and a Sunday roast · New Year's Eve gala dinner and fancy dress party included (house wine, cava, beer, standard spirits and soft drinks included)
Special offers for Winter 16/17
2-for-1 drinks in the bar every day from 5-6pm.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.