Hotel Arinsalin , Andorra
- 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre and main gondola.
- Small and friendly hotel with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Budget-friendly, an ideal choice for your first ski trip.
- New wine and tapas bar with free WiFi.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
In a great location, just 2 minutes from the gondola and 4 minutes from the centre and famed Cisco’s après bar, the Hotel Arinsal is a decent budget accommodation. It’s ideal for those who are all about exploring the resort and the mountain in a brilliant ski area.
The Arinsal has a new wine and tapas bar, with lovely staff. It's basic throughout, but the rooms are homely and those towards the back of the hotel have great views of the mountain and cable cars.
1/3 off Lift Pass Bundles
· 2 minutes' walk to main gondola · 4 minutes' walk to the resort centre and après bars
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath and WC.
Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Three single beds, private bath and WC.
· new wine and tapas bar · lounge area with TV and fireplace · free WiFi in public areas · extra charge for Internet terminal · ski room · 24 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.