Diana Parc Hotelin , Andorra
- Excellent location, 2 minutes' walk to the gondola.
- Beautiful spa and wellness area with saunas, Turkish bath and heated hydromassage pool.
- Aquarium bar and restaurant, serving high quality à la carte meals.
- Fantastic room facilities, including snacks and drinks on arrival.
- Bowling alley, games area, lounge bar, piano bar and cocktail bar.
- Recommended by Crystal – free hotel-run kids' club for kids aged 3-11 years.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Diana Parc has recently undergone extensive refurbishments to make it Arinsal’s only 5* hotel. With a clear focus on high standards and attentive service, you’ll want for nothing as the staff cater for your every need. There’s even around-the-clock room service if you need it.
Dining will take place in the à la carte restaurant, where a delicious array of Mediterranean and Pyrenean dishes will be served. Other benefits include an incredible spa and wellness area, bowling alley and games area and a choice of bars, including the cocktail bar.
The rooms and suites area each different in style but all are comfortable and spacious. Location is also key, since the Diana Parc is just 2 minutes' walk from the centre of the village and gondola, so you’ll be on or off the mountain in no time.
· excellent central location · 2 minutes' walk to the Arinsal gondola
All rooms have HD satellite TV, high quality audio system, free WiFi, hairdryer, safe, minibar and drinks and snacks on arrival. 24-hour room service is also available.
Double room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, hydroamssage bath and WC.
Quad suite - sleeps 2-4: Double bed, double sofa bed, shower, hydromassage bath and WC.
Imperial junior suite - sleeps 2-4: King bed, double sofa bed, whirlpool bath and WC.
Real suite - sleeps 2-4: King bedr, double sofa bed, two bathrooms with hydromassage baths and WCs.
Please note: Due to health and safety restrictions, children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the Imperial or Real suites.
· bar with daily live music · lounge · games room · extra charge for superb spa centre with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirpool (children permitted in the spa Mon/Wed/Fri 2-6pm and Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun 10am-1pm) · extra charge for bowling alley · free kids' club (Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm) · free shuttle to Andorra la Vella (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) · show cooking · lift to all floors · 53 rooms
All inclusive upgrade: Includes drinks in the restaurant and bars, entrance to the spa and use of the bowling alley and billiard table.
· buffet breakfast · daily hors d'oeuvres · buffet evening meal · Christmas gala dinner included (plus drinks and snacks in the Louvre Bar, 5-7pm) · New Year's Eve gala dinner included ( plus live music and free Spanish champagne from midnight-1am) · optional upgrade to all inclusive includes drinks in the restaurant and bars as well as use of the spa, bowling alley and billiards table - does not include lunch
Good to know
Admission to spa centre is €15 per person for adults and €10 for children, for 2 hours. Children aged 3-11 years are only allowed in the spa centre from 2-6pm (Mon, Wed and Fri) and 10am-1pm (Thu, Tue, Sat and Sun).
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.