Fancy ski training with the professionals? Want to improve your ski speed and technique?
Join Crystal Ski Holidays, World Class Skiing (WCS) and trainers from the British Association of Snowsports Instructors (BASI) for the 10th annual Ski Fest in March 2014.
This week-long event is a festival of skiing, as the name suggests, and is perfect if you’re an intermediate skier. Instructors from WCS and BASI will host events and develop your skiing over 5 days in an inspiring and inclusive environment. Try your hand at racing with specialist coaching from some of the top training coaches, gain invaluable knowledge from the highest internationally qualified ski teachers and enter into fun synchro championships, dual slaloms and team relays.
It’s a chance to socialise and make new friends whilst skiing and spending lots of time on the slopes with like-minded people. Gain new skills, push your ski boundaries and have lots of fun conquering the mountain – we’ve even got some special celebrity guests lined up too.
- 5 days of ski coaching and race training with World Class Skiing and BASI in small groups.
- Synchro championships in selected groups.
- Competitive and fun races, with opportunities to take part as a team and as an individual.
- Video feedback.
- Lots of prizes to be won.
- Test next year’s Salomon and Atomic skis before anyone else.
- 6 day Les Arcs lift pass, standard skis and boot hire, or ski carriage*.
- Entertainment programme.
- Flights and transfers.
- 7 nights half-board accommodation at Hotel La Cachette in Les Arc 1600.
Prices start from £1,299 per person based on 2 sharing. Rooms for sole occupancy are available at a supplement.
*Ski carriage is included on Thomson Airways flights, all other flights will be charged a ski carriage supplement.