- 6-8 minutes walk to resort centre, 15 minutes walk to the slopes or short walk to bus stop.
- Built on the site of a 19th century farmhouse and beautifully finished in wood and stone.
- Stylish and comfortable open-plan living and dining area with traditional open log fire.
- Large south-facing terrace with spectacular views of the Méribel valley.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal Finest chalet hosts offer exceptional service whether it’s serving high quality food or delivering an early morning tea or coffee to your room.
- Children welcome all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Room 10 holds a maximum of 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children aged up to 11 years. The 5th and 6th beds are only available upon request.
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
Chalet Leonardo enjoys a quiet location just a ten minute walk from the centre of Méribel. Beautifully finished in wood and stone the well-appointed interior is both stylish and comfortable. Special features include a stylish open-plan living and dining area, a traditional open log fire and under floor heating on the ground floor. The chalet, consisting of 9 bedrooms and an apartment, also boasts a large south-facing terrace with spectacular views of the Méribel valley.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· 6-8 minutes walk to resort centre · 15 minutes walk to the slopes · short walk to the bus stop outside the chalet (free ski bus runs approx. every 20 mins)
Chalet Leonardo I - sleeps 14 (room numbers in brackets):
ground floor: Entrance hall, stylish open-plan living and dining area, with a traditional open log fire and under floor heating. From the living area there is access to the large south-facing terrace with spectacular views of the Méribel valley. Small twin bedroom off the entrance hall with private bath and WC (1).
first floor: 4 twin bedrooms with private bath and WC (2, 3, 6 & 7). 2 double bedrooms with private bath and WC (4 & 5).
Chalet Leonardo II - sleeps 8-12 (room numbers in brackets):
second floor: twin bedroom with private bath and WC (8). Split level room with twin beds and mezzanine floor with twin beds (only suitable for 12yrs and over as accessed via steep ladder), private bathroom and WC (9). Very large apartment style room (max 5 adults or 4 adults & 2 children) with double and twin beds and small twin bedroom with skylight sharing a private bathroom and WC (10).
• open-plan living and dining area with open log fire • large south facing balcony • free WiFi in public areas • services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• all meals are taken in Leonardo I, accessed via an internal staircase from Leonardo II • hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • pre-dinner canapés and drinks • 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week) • selection of wines with dinner • cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner • early meals for children available
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• free selection of wine or soft drinks with evening meals, pre-dinner aperitif, after dinner fresh coffee and glass of port included • free and reduced prices for 2-11yrs incl. when sharing with 2 adults
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.