- 3 minutes walk to village centre and the Nasserein gondola.
- Family-run hotel with excellent levels of service and facilities.
- Indoor swimming pool with sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Large lounge and bar, perfect for relaxing after skiing.
- Excellent cuisine complimented by a choice of over 200 wines from the cellar.
- Free Wifi
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
These rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged up to 14.
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The beautiful family run Hotel Arlberg is ideally located close to the centre of St Anton and the nearby Nasserein gondola. High standards of service, an excellent reputation for fine cuisine and an extensive wine list make this hotel an extremely popular choice for the discerning guest. The Hotel Arlberg features superb leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool and a relaxing wellness area - perfect for revitalisation after a long day on the mountains.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
• 3 minutes walk to village centre • 3 minutes walk to Nasserein gondola • 2 minutes walk to lifts, nursery slopes, ski school meeting place, ski kindergarten and day kindergarten
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Single rooms with private shower are also available at a supplement as are larger superior rooms sleeping up to 4 consisting of one room with Austrian twin and double sofa bed (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
• indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool with use of bathrobes • extra charge for solarium and massage • comfortable lounge and bar • free WiFi • 75 bedrooms • lift to all floors
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and dessert • daily salad buffet • weekly gala dinner • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included • early meals for children available
The hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.