- Central location, 2 minutes walk to Galzig ski lift.
- Indoor pool with mountain panorama view and separate children's area.
- Fabulous spa area including sauna, steam rooms, infrared cabin, ice grotto, fitness room, relaxation area.
- Characterful lounge/bar with open log fire, extensive wine cellar, free WiFi throughout.
- Children's playroom and cinema in the evenings
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Galzig suites sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged up to 12 years.
Groups of more than 10 people are only accepted upon request.
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The Alte Post has a prime location in the centre of St. Anton. Dating back to the 17th century, this distinguished hotel offers lovely, individually styled bedrooms, a friendly welcoming atmosphere and is locally renowned for its excellent cuisine - the à la carte restaurant even holds a coveted 'Gault Millau' award. The Alte Post also has outstanding leisure facilities, making it one of St. Anton's leading hotels.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
• central location • 2 minutes walk to Galzig ski lift
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed are available. Beautifully decorated open plan Galzig suites, sleeping up to 4 people (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin beds and either a roll out or sofa bed, balcony and 17th century 'Kachelofen' (tiled stove) are also available at a supplement. Sole occupancy is available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms have minibar, bathrobes, hairdryer, slippers, safe, cable TV, free WiFi and are non-smoking.
· fabulous spa area with indoor pool, separate children's pool, sauna, steam rooms, infrared cabin, whirlpool, salt water grotto, ice grotto, large fitness room and relaxation area · extra charge for massage, solarium, spa beauty treatments and Japanese bath · heated boot room · newly renovated and stylish lounge/bar with open log fire · live music daily from 26/12-18/03 · extensive wine cellar · children's playroom and cinema · free WiFi throughout hotel · 62 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 6 course evening meals with choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheese board · weekly gala dinner · weekly speciality meal · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Groups of more than 10 people on request only.
Interconnecting rooms available on request.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free daily afternoon après ski snacks 3-6pm
· Free soft drinks in spa area
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.