- Set in a quiet location, 3 minutes walk to Nasserein ski lift, 10 minutes walk to resort centre with relaxed locals' bar Tom Dooley's next door.
- Large chalet with a bright and spacious ambience, sauna and relaxation area, separate lounge area with fireplace, large dining room, TV and DVD player.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal Finest chalet hosts offer exceptional service whether it’s serving high quality food or delivering an early morning tea or coffee to your room.
- Children accepted all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The Tirolerhaus is an extension to a beautiful, existing 300 year old traditional Austrian house. The chalet is large and social with a bright, spacious ambience and a quiet location, set back from the road.
• 3 minutes walk to Nasserein ski lift • 10 minutes walk to resort centre
Chalet Tirolerhaus - sleeps 28-32 (room numbers in brackets):
lower ground floor: WC, sauna, shower and relaxation area, plus the ski and boot room
ground floor: Comfortable lounge and separate dining area
first floor: Twin room with en suite bath, WC and shared balcony (11). Austrian twin room with en suite shower, WC and shared balcony (12). Large Austrian twin room, plus sofa bed, en suite shower, WC and shared balcony (14). Large twin with en suite bath, WC and balcony (15). Large Austrian twin, plus single sofa bed, en suite shower and WC (16). Austrian twin room en suite shower, WC and balcony (17). Austrian twin room en suite shower and WC (18).
second floor: Twin with en suite bath and WC (21). Austrian twin with en suite shower, WC and balcony (22 & 27). Large Austrian twin, plus sofa bed with en suite shower and WC (24). Twin with en suite bath, WC and balcony (25). Austrian twin with en suite shower and WC (28). Triple with en suite shower and WC (26).
• sauna and relaxation area • separate lounge • TV and DVD player • large dining area • services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts • 14 bedrooms • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • pre-dinner canapés and drinks • 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week) • selection of wines with dinner • cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner • early children's suppers available
The chalet has no lift.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free selection of wine or soft drinks with evening meals
• Pre-dinner aperitif
• After dinner fresh coffee and glass of port included
· Free and reduced prices for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing with 2 adults
• Free WiFi in public areas
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.