- 10 minutes walk to ski lifts and resort centre, ski bus stop outside.
- Typical Tirolean chalet converted from an old farmhouse.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome during school holidays only.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
Converted from an old Tirolean farmhouse the Schlosshof is at the top of Nasserein in a quiet, sunny spot away from the busy centre of town. Fortunately the free ski bus also stops right in front of the chalet, taking the hassle out of getting to and from the ski lifts.
The accommodation is simple. There are a few creaks from the floorboards and some of the rooms share bathroom facilities, but the bedrooms are spacious. Also if you're not too keen on cuddling up to you roommate, most of the beds can be separated, and there are a couple of single rooms too. There are also separate lounge and dining room areas, so you've got space to chill-out and catch up at the end of the ski day.
Chalet Schlosshof is undergoing a makeover for winter 2014/15. Some of the rooms won't change much, a lick of paint and a refresh - however a few rooms will gain en suite shower and loos, including the new apartment on the ground floor.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· 10 minutes walk to Nasserein gondola · ski bus stops outside
Chalet Schlosshof - sleeps 18-22 (room numbers in brackets):
Two twins (1 & 2) with washbasin and shared shower room with WC.
One triple bedroom (3), with washbasin and separate private shower and WC.
Type C apartment (8), sleeping up to 4 people - with Austrian twin bedroom, separate lounge area with sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Dining room and living room.
Two twin bedrooms with wash basins (4 & 5). Two separate shower rooms with WC.
Two single rooms (6 & 7). One triple (9) and one twin bedroom (10) all with washbasin and shared showers and WC
· lounge · dinning room · services of Crystal chalet hosts · 10 bedrooms • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
Rooms 4 & 5 can be noisy so reduction of £10 per person per week available. The chalet has no lift. Children under 12 years only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, 15th Feb and Easter) or if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
· Free WiFi in public areas
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.