- In the heart of the picturesque hamlet of Nasserein, 2 minutes walk to the lift, 8 minutes walk to resort centre and close to the quieter bars of Nasserein.
- Modern and luxurious chalet with large lounge featuring picture windows and fireplace.
- Separate lounge with large flatscreen TV and UK channels.
- Wellness area with fitness room, sauna, infrared cabin and whirlpool.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal Finest chalet hosts offer exceptional service whether it’s serving high quality food or delivering an early morning tea or coffee to your room.
- Children accepted all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The bright and spacious Chalet Regina is a bit of a favourite with Crystal customers. It's got a great location in the Nasserein end of town, just a couple of minutes walk to the Nasserein gondola and under normal conditions there's a ski run-off to around 50 metres from the back door. Nasserein is considered to be the quieter part of St. Anton, with a few relaxed bars on your doorstep. If you are after a more lively night out you can be at St Anton's pedestrianised centre with plenty of hotspots in well under 10 minutes - and it's virtually flat all the way too.
After you have been out on the mountain there's a ski storage room with heated boot racks. From here you can warm-up in the wellness suite with sauna, infrared cabin and whirlpool bath or even hit the treadmill in the fitness room. On the off-chance you start to miss home, the ground floor has a large TV room with loads of UK channels, comfy leather sofas and free WiFi. Upstairs, on the top floor, is a more chilled-out space with board games - again with plenty of room to lounge out and perhaps enjoy an after-dinner drink.
With the services of the Crystal Finest chalet team, you'll get hearty breakfasts, tasty afternoon cakes and beautifully presented evening meals along with lashings of chalet wine, fine cheeses and after dinner coffee and port. And on the team's night off you can explore one of the many traditional Austrian or international restaurants St. Anton has to offer.
• 2 minutes walk to Nasserein lift • 8 minutes walk to resort centre • close to the quieter bars of Nasserein
Chalet Regina - sleeps 30-36: (room numbers in brackets):
lower ground floor:
Sauna, infra-red cabin, whirlpool, showers and fitness area.
Ski room with boot warming facilities.
2 separate WC's.
Sitting area with flatscreen TV.
Five twin rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC (1, 2, 3, 6 & 7).
Two triple rooms with twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (4 & 5).
Five twin rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC (8, 9, 10, 13 & 14).
Two triple rooms with twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (11 & 12).
Large lounge area with picture windows.
Suite with twin beds in the main room and separate sitting room with double sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (15).
• sauna, whirlpool and fitness area • ski room with boot warming facilities • sitting area with free WiFi and TV showing UK channels • large lounge with picture windows • separate dining room • services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts • 14 rooms • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • pre-dinner canapés and drinks • 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week) • selection of wines with dinner • cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner • early children's suppers available
The chalet has no lift. Crystal Finest staff live in.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free selection of wine or soft drinks with evening meals
• Pre-dinner aperitif
• After dinner fresh coffee and glass of port included
• Free and reduced prices for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing with 2 adults
• Free WiFi in public areas
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.