- Quiet location 5 minutes walk to resort centre, short walk to Nasserein gondola and 8 minutes walk to the main Galzig gondola.
- Contemporary chalet with open plan lounge/dining area with seating area, sauna, TV and DVD player.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The Chalet Pia is a contemporary chalet apartment spread over one floor on the lower ground floor of Haus Pia. There is a small lounge/dining area with four en suite bedrooms off the lounge. Located in a central St. Anton area, near the church in a quiet location set back from the road, the Pia is only a few minutes stroll to the Nasserein gondola.
• 5 minutes walk to resort centre • 8 minutes walk to the main Galzig gondola
Chalet Pia - sleeps 8: (room numbers in brackets)
lower ground floor: Open plan lounge/dining area with a small comfortable seating area and large dining table. Two twin rooms with shower and WC (2 & 3). Two twin rooms with bath and WC (1 & 4). All rooms are off from the lounge. Sauna is located off the corridor.
• sauna • TV and DVD player • 4 bedrooms
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
• Free WiFi in public areas
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.