- In an elevated position above St. Anton with fantastic views across the Rendl mountain.
- Free ski-bus stops opposite or 7 minute downhill walk to Rendl gondola and 9 minutes the village centre.
- Chic and contemporary chalet with modern rooms and large picture windows providing plenty of natural light.
- Refurbishment in winter 2013/14 - with particular attention given to the stylish open-plan dining room, bar and lounge area with open fireplace.
- Modern wellness suite with sauna and steam room.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Children welcome all season.
Number of Rooms
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
Chalet Inge is a chic and contemporary chalet with character and modern style. Large picture windows give the spacious rooms plenty of natural light and offer fantastic views from the chalet's elevated position above the main village across the Rendl area. Following refurbishment - with particular attention given to the modern open-plan dining room, bar and lounge area with open fireplace - the Chalet Inge has warm, comfortable communal spaces providing the perfect setting to re-energise and socialise. The modern wellness suite with sauna and steam room is ideal for pampering yourself after an exciting day exploring the Arlberg region.
Daytime access to the slopes and the village is simple; take the free ski-bus that stops opposite the chalet and delivers you close to both the Rendl and Galzig gondolas. In the evenings exploring St. Anton's lively nightlife is easy - just a short downhill walk into the resort centre.
2 for 1 lift pass
Book early and get on the slopes for less. Buy one adult lift pass and get another one free when you book your ski holiday today.
Hurry – availability is very limited for 2 for 1 lift passes for some hotels, resorts or countries and when they're gone the offer will end.
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
• 9 minutes walk to resort centre
• 7 minutes walk to the Rendl gondola
• Ski bus stop outside
Chalet Inge - sleeps 33-35: (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Ski room with boot warming facilities.
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (2).
Five twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (8, 9, 10, 11 & 12).
Two twin rooms with en suite bath, WC and shared balcony (13, 14, 15 & 16).
All bedrooms have satellite TV and hairdryer.
• Wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
• Ski room with boot warming facilities
• Open-plan dining room with bar and lounge area including sun terrace and fireplace
• Lift to all floors
• towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
Staff live in chalet.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.