- In an elevated position above St. Anton with fantastic views across the Rendl ski area.
- Free ski-bus stops opposite or 7 minute downhill walk to Rendl gondola and 9 minutes to the village centre.
- Chic and contemporary chalet with modern rooms and large picture windows providing plenty of natural light.
- Stylish open-plan dining room, bar and lounge area with open fireplace.
- Modern wellness suite with sauna and steam room.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal Finest chalet hosts offer exceptional service whether it’s serving high quality food or delivering an early morning tea or coffee to your room.
- Children welcome all season.
Number of Rooms
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The 2014/15 winter season will be our second year in charge at the Inge. Although the reviews by and large were pretty favourable we've been working on feedback from last year on how to improve the experience for your stay.
Chalet Inge is a little different to your average chalet - think of the telly programme Grand Designs and you'll probably be in the right area. It's über-modern and has a really individual, contemporary and minimalist style. Built into the side of the mountain, in many parts of the chalet you can see some of the raw ingredients used to build this impressive building - including unfinished concrete and exposed ironworks. And then there's just a few kitsch touches added to remind you that you're in an Austrian chalet.
The modern, open-plan dining room and bar area is the social hub of the Inge. It's a warm and inviting communal space for catching up with events of the day. Tucked away in the corner is a small but comfy lounge area with open fireplace and telly - it'll seat around ten people fairly comfortably, and a few more at a squeeze. There's also a pretty nifty wellness suite - which fortunately for shy Brits does not require you to remove your bathing costume for the sauna or steam room.
The open plan bedrooms with glass walled bathrooms are very in vogue - although they won't be to everyone's taste there's always a blind that can be pulled for that bit of extra privacy. Huge picture windows in all the rooms give you loads of natural light and some great views out from the Inge's elevated position above the main village and across the Rendl ski area.
Being in an elevated position is a nice way of saying that the Inge isn't in St Anton's centre, but it isn't far - about seven minutes walk downhill to town. And there is a hill to climb on the way back from the slopes and town so you can add a few minutes extra to that count. Fortunately during the day there's a free ski bus, that runs until 6pm, that stops right outside the chalet - also if there's a few of you coming back together late, taxis back from town are relatively cheap and plentiful.
You'll have the services of our chalet hosts looking after you throughout your stay - they're a friendly bunch who are on hand to help whenever you need it. One night of the week they get a well deserved day off and this is your opportunity to get out and try one of the many excellent restaurants down in town - feel free to ask the team for recommendations. On the other nights you'll get quality 3 course meals, all prepared in-house by your chef, preceded by canapés and followed up with cheese, coffee and port. Also if you like cake, you're in luck. Everyday there will be an après cake or snack waiting for you on return to the chalet - made fresh that morning.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
If you buy a lift pass then help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
• 9 minutes walk to resort centre
• 7 minutes walk to the Rendl gondola
• Ski bus stop outside
Chalet Inge - sleeps 33-35: (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Ski room with boot warming facilities.
Kitchen, dining room and open plan lounge and bar area with sun terrace.
Twin room with en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (1).
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (2).
2 separate WCs.
Four twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (3, 4, 5 & 6).
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath and WC (7).
Wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
Five twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (8, 9, 10, 11 & 12).
Shower and WC.
Four twin rooms with en suite bath, WC and shared balcony (13, 14, 15 & 16).
Single room with en suite shower and WC (17).
All bedrooms have satellite TV and hairdryer.
• Wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
• Ski room with boot warming facilities
• Open-plan dining room with bar and lounge area including sun terrace and fireplace
• Services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts
• Lift to all floors
• Towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
• Afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
• Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
• Three course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
• Selection of wines with dinner
• Cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
Rooms 1& 2 are off the public areas and may experience a small amount of noise. Crystal Finest staff live in.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free and reduced prices for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing with 2 adults
• Free selection of wine or soft drinks with evening meals
• Pre-dinner aperitif
• After dinner fresh coffee and glass of port included
• Free WiFi in public areas
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.