- Central location backing onto the pedestrianised high street, 1 minute walk to the Galzig gondola.
- Modern boutique style hotel with bright and fresh colours - recently renovated in 2012.
- 'Anthony's Sky Spa' with spacious sauna, steam room and rooftop whirlpool offering amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
- Two excellent in-house restaurants and comfortable bar and lounge with fireplace.
- On a bed and breakfast basis giving you the opportunity to sample local restaurants
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
Family quad rooms
These rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged up to 17.
Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult/person prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The fabulous Anthony's Hotel oozes style and sophistication and is located right in the heart of St Anton. Bright and fresh colours and clever lighting lend a modern boutique ambience, whilst high quality room additions include Bose speaker systems and flatscreen TVs you can even watch from in the shower. Anthony's Moonlight Sky Spa is a welcome retreat - with spacious sauna, steam room and relaxation area and a rooftop whirlpool offering spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and night sky. Offered on bed and breakfast board, with two in-house restaurants (the happy valley steak house and prizzeria) to choose from, you may not need to venture too far for meals out.
• central location • 1 minutes walk to ski lift
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with separate twin beds, private shower and WC. Larger superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, WiFi, iPod docking station, flatscreen TV and a welcome spa basket with bathrobes, slippers, sauna towels and are non-smoking.
• 'Anthony's Moonlight Sky Spa' with sauna, steam room and rooftop whirlpool • Italian restaurant and American steakhouse • cafè • bar and lounge with fireplace • free WiFi • lift
• hot and cold buffet breakfast
Please note this hotel will no longer offer Half Board at a supplement
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.