We'll get you carving up the slopes in no time...
Group or private lessons suit whether you're venturing out on snow for the first time or looking to brush up on your technique. Number of days and lesson timings will vary between resorts, so check the details about your chosen resort carefully.
Working closely with our ski schools, you'll find our instructors pride themselves on giving quality tuition in English.
- Join like-minded people with a similar skill level for a few mornings or afternoons of tuition.
- Prices and timings vary by resort. Booking online, these will appear on the Extras page.
On the first day the instructors will assess your ability and match you to a relevant group. If it's decided you've chosen to book the wrong level group for your ability, you may be asked to move to a group that suits you better. more suitable session. If you're in a group with a friend or partner, or if you have two children in the same school, this may mean people get separated. This is simply to ensure everyone gets the best from the lessons. If you have a particular requirement to be in the same group, please let your resort Crystal rep know since our ski schools will bear this in mind sympathetic where they can.
- Enjoy one-to-one advice with an experienced English-speaking instructor.
- Prices vary by resort but are usually charged by the hour.
- An intense 'quick fix' to focus on your technique or make speedy progress.
- Only available to book in resort and subject to availability. Contact your resort team with your requirements after booking and anytime from 28 days before departure. Check your info pack for their contact details, you can call, email or tweet them.
Your topic not covered here?
If you get in touch during business hours we usually respond within an hour or two.