Travel documents you'll need
Needless to say, these things are all very important to have with you when you go on holiday - use this list to double-check you've got everything you need.
- Your passport
- Your travel documents (if you have booked within 15 days of departure then you will have to collect your travel documents from the airport - see our page here for more info.)
- Your latest holiday invoice
- A copy of your resort information pack. If you're taking a device that connects to the internet then of course you can access it digitally while you're away - just be careful of data roaming fees if using a mobile abroad. A printed copy is handy to have though
- A copy of your travel insurance
- A copy of your ATOL certificate for all flight-inclusive holidays booked after 1 October 2012. For any flight-inclusive holidays made prior to 1 October 2012, your latest holiday invoice is proof of your ATOL protection.
Medical documentation – just in case
If you are a UK resident, you are entitled to medical treatment for free or at a reduced cost when temporarily visiting:
- A European Union (EU) country
To do this you will need a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) with you. You can apply for an EHIC card online.
Most importantly, though, remember to take a copy of your travel insurance documentation which will provide all the details you need should something go wrong.
Your topic not covered here?
If you get in touch during business hours we usually respond within an hour or two.