Family, friends or ski club - find your perfect group holiday
Going away as a group is one of the best ways to enjoy a ski holiday. Travel together, ski together - beginner or advanced, boarder or skier - it's a fantastic experience. Whether you're a group of mates, a family, a university ski club, we can help you find your ideal group ski holiday.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. Contact us to find out more.
Ski/Snowboard packages for groups
Ski Plus from Crystal Ski brings together flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package. You choose when and where...
You'll get one price per person, reducing the hassle for you. All you'd need to do is choose skiing or snowboarding; simple. To find out more about Ski Plus packages, take a look at our Ski Plus page and look out for the Ski Plus icon to find accommodations that feature it.
Find a holiday to suit everyone in the group
Booking a group ski holiday starts with a question: where will we go? Which resort will suit all the abilities in our group? What accommodation is best for groups?
To help you answer these questions, we've highlighted resorts and accommodations throughout our website and brochure with the 'good for groups' icon:
These tags mean that:
- There is a large selection and availability of rooms in that accommodation.
- There are plenty of social areas where your group can meet, eat and drink together.
- There's plenty going on in-resort - so whether you're skiing all day or happier off the mountain, there's something to keep every member of your group entertained.
- There's a range of slopes available to suit all abilities - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Ski trains are a popular option with groups. Not only do you get more space for your luggage (including your skis/board), you and your group can all sit together, making it the sociable way to travel. Check out our ski train deals or find out more about how travelling by train could work for you.
Group discounts on ski holidays
You're a big group, collectively spending a lot of money - so book with Crystal and let us make it worth your while. You'll get:
- Group discount on your holiday package.*
- Group discount on your ski pack bundles.*
- Free pre-bookable seating on Thomson Airways.
Half price lift passes when you fill a chalet
Fill any Crystal Chalet for winter 2014/15 with a group of 10 or more and receive half price local lift passes for your whole party. Offer ends 23rd July 2014.
Half price lift passes in selected hotels in Austria, France and Italy
Book one of these great hotels with a group of 10 or more before 23rd July 2014 and get half price lift passes for the entire group. Plus book any of the hotels in France or Italy and you'll get up to €150 hotel credit per person to spend in the bar or restaurant.
- Hotel Terra Nova, La Plagne - France
- Hotel Diva, Tignes - France
- Hotel Brunerie, Les Deux Alpes - France
- Hotel La Cachette, Les Arcs - France
- Hotel Relais des Alpes, Sauze D'Oulx - Italy
- Hotel Neuhaus Landhaus, Mayrhofen - Austria
- Hotel Garni Edelweiss, Mayrhofen - Austria
- Hotel Gansleit, Söll - Austria
* Not available in all resorts and subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Offers exclude departure dates on 27th & 28th December and 14th & 15th Febuary.
Hassle-free group bookings with Crystal
Take the hassle out of organising your group with our specialist booking service. The groups team are available seven days a week - don't worry about phoning all your mates, we'll do that for you.
- We can arrange flights from different UK airports.
- We can hold holiday options while people decide what they want to do.
- We can call group members separately to arrange payment and their ski essentials - lift pass, equipment hire and tuition.
- We'll make name changes for free if you need us to (up to four weeks before departure on Thomson Airways).
- We'll e-mail you a room list so rooms can be allocated in advance.
- We'll deliver lift passes if your group size is 10 or more.
- For groups of 20 or more we'll organise a private welcome meeting in resort.
If you're taking a whole chalet for your group holiday, why not also choose Chalet Plus? Chalet Plus gives you all the great benefits of our usual chalet service plus packed lunch to take with you on the slopes, as well as unlimited beer and wine from 5.00pm-9.30pm. Find out more about our chalet service and Chalet Plus.
Or how about a cooked breakfast, pre-dinner aperitifs, canapés and superior wines? Add a little decadence to your chalet experience by booking our 'Enhanced food & drink' option. Find out more.