Get away with your mates for an awesome group holiday
Going away as a group is one of the best ways to enjoy a ski holiday. Travel together, ski together - it's a great experience, bound to produce lasting memories as well as the inevitable vault of hilarious Facebook photos.
Group discounts - for 10+ people
You're a big group, collectively spending a lot of money - so book with Crystal and let us make it worth your while. You'll get:
- Group discount on your holiday package*
- Group discount on your ski pack bundles*
- Free pre-bookable seating on Thomson Airways
* Not available in all resorts and subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Take the hassle out of organising your group with our specialist booking service. The groups team are available seven days a week - don't worry about phoning all your mates, we'll do that for you.
- We can arrange flights from different UK airports
- We can hold holiday options while people decide what they want to do
- We can call group members separately to arrange payment and their ski essentials - lift pass, equipment hire and tuition
- We'll make name changes for free if you need us to (up to four weeks before departure on Thomson Airways)
- We'll e-mail you a room list so rooms can be allocated in advance
- We'll deliver lift passes if your group size is 10+
- For groups of 20 or more we'll organise a private welcome meeting in resort
If you're a group of 10 or more contact our groups team so that we can help you find the ski holiday to meet all your needs. Use our group enquiry form. Or call on 0871 971 0365*.
* Calls to 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
Good for groups
Look out for the 'Good for groups' icon as you'll find these hotels, chalets and apartments are ones that we've identified as particularly suited to group ski holidays.
If you're taking a whole chalet for your group holiday, why not also choose Chalet Plus? Chalet Plus gives you all the great benefits of our usual chalet service plus packed lunch to take with you on the slopes, as well as unlimited beer and wine from 5.00pm-9.30pm. Find out more about our chalet service and Chalet Plus.
Or how about a cooked breakfast, pre-dinner aperitifs, canapés and superior wines? Add a little decadence to your chalet experience by booking our 'Enhanced food & drink' option. Find out more.
How to book
0871 231 3476*
* Calls to 0870 and 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute plus network extras