Booking a holiday with us is easy – and that goes for everyone. As an independent, disabled skier you’ll want knowledgeable recommendations and a bit of extra support, but other than that you just want to hit the slopes and have fun with your family and friends. Crystal Adaptive makes that happen.
Flights, transfers and accommodation are included as standard with all of our holidays. We’ll arrange special assistance at the airport and adaptive transfers if needed, plus you can be sure that your accommodation is fully accessible. The ski schools we use in each resort have qualified adaptive instructors too.
Adaptive skiing equipment can vary in style from country to country so get in touch with us should you need specific information about the equipment available in your resort.
What we do to make our holidays great for disabled skiers
- Special assistance at the airport in the UK and overseas.
- Return transfers from the airport to resort - private transfers also available.
- Fully accessible accommodation.
- Recommend resorts that have an excellent reputation for disabled ski instruction.
- Sit-ski carriage with Thomson Airways - £40.
Why we've selected resorts
- Established and excellent adaptive ski schools - with qualified adaptive ski instructors.
- Quality and wide variety of disabled equipment available to hire.
- Historically great snow conditions.
How our adaptive accommodations measure up
- Fully accessible bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Fully accessible communal areas including hotel bar and restaurant.
- Lifts to all floors.
- Ski-to-door, close to piste and close to main lifts.
- Easy access to resort centre.
We are currently reviewing our adaptive programme for next winter (December 2017- April 2018) so please come back nearer the time for any updates.
France La Plagne - Hotel Terra Nova
- Lots of long, wide runs.
- Hotel is close to the lively bars and shops.
- Panoramic restaurant with views of the slopes.
- 5-10 minutes from the resort centre via hotel ramp and road